Hey guys! Most of us estate negotiators plough thru the day not knowing what to do and how to be most effective in planning our activities. Today’s post, in general, are some of the daily habits that we can follow to maximise our day and elevate our profession as an accountable real estate negotiator.
- Plan your day before it starts: Take a few minutes the night before and plan your top priorities for the following day. Attack those things first!
- Write valuable blog content (that’s what I’m trying to do here, haha): “The more quality content you publish, the better chance you have to get found by buyers and sellers. Make blogging a priority and you will see results”. Anita Clark
- Invest in a great website: “You need to spend money to make money. Too many agents don’t invest back into their business. I recommend having a state of the art website” – Bill Gassett
- Network and socialize daily: “I’ve had the most success getting new clients by hosting parties at my home. I do several a year and invite my past clients, neighbours & friends to bring a guest or two with them” – Wendy Weir
- Give to get: When starting out on social media, share & promote the content of other top Agents. They’ll eventually want to reciprocate and share yours.
- Put clients needs first: “Anything that helps my clients immediately goes to the top of the list. If you don’t make your clients happy, nothing else matters” – Paul Sian
- Stay up on social media: Understand the importance of social media and blogging in real estate. Doesn’t it make sense to put yourself in front of potential buyers and sellers online?” – Kyle Hiscock
- Respond quickly to leads: Respond to ALL online leads. You may get the client by default. “Many of my clients were surprised that I was the only one who called them back!” – Debbie Drummond
*Courtesy of Dustin Brohm, realtor in Cottonwood Heights, Utah from his “Salt Lake’s favourite Realtor” series.