22nd April is Earth Day guys. Do your part for the Earth tomorrow. We will not be talking about global warming issues here but as an individual, there are things we can do to be part of this event.
These are probably some of the things we can do:
- Use less electricity at home
- Don’t use your car whenever possible
- Save water. Look around if there are ways to save more.
- Recycle your waste. Dispose of them accordingly. Those plastics and polystyrene are the main culprits.
- Change your light bulbs to those compact fluorescent light bulbs. They save more energy. while you’re at it, turn off the lights when not using it.
- Do not smoke in the open air. Better still, stop smoking!
The above are only some of the ways to reduce the negative effects of our actions. But there are so much more we can do to make sure the Earth last longer. Let’s do it for our loved ones. For our future.