In general, in real estate, there is a lot of weird and dirty tricks being deployed to come out on top. This happened recently to our fellow agents.
- Agent A and Agent B co-broking on an RM 530k apartment
- Agent B brought a potential buyer for viewing
- Buyer came but insist on bringing the girlfriend for a second viewing
- Both came a week later and was satisfied with the unit but needed to renovate the unit extensively. The buyer said he needs to get his contractor relative to do a site visit to estimate the cost.
- This happens the following week. However, Agent A couldn’t make it (it was a weekend and with things to follow up) and told Agent B to take care of it during the visit and try to close the deal.
- Buyer finally decides to make an offer and both him and the owner came to an agreeable price.
- However, while waiting for the buyer to come out with a cheque (earnest deposit), the owner called up Agent A and told him that a lady agent by the name of C****tine from M****City called him and says she will drop by to hand over the cheque for the purchase.
- Agent A was dumbfounded. Nevertheless, still get the owner to entertain the lady and see if this was indeed true as he nor Agent B could make it to the unit.
- The owner called back not long after saying this offer and cheque came from the same buyer Agent A and Agent B is working on.
- Both the agents tried calling the buyer and the lady agent to confirm the whole fiasco.
- As expected, none picked up their calls.
- Moments later, the buyer texted both agents and mentioned that he has not made up his mind buying the unit.
- Agent A felt something amiss and did a search on the lady agent. Her name, number and face popped up in one of the property portals.
- He sent the pic to Agent B.
- To be continued….
Mother’s Day is just around the corner. There is no one more deserving of a day of reckoning than mothers around the world. Be it for her child, her man or the people that surround them. They are the pillar of strength to those who need their support, a fountain of love to those who needed affection and the galaxy of sacrifice to those who require her time and effort.
There are no words enough to describe a mother’s purpose in one’s life. If I could choose a single word to describe my mum..it would be ‘heart’. She does everything wholeheartedly and never cease to take a step back when things got tough. From her care of her 2 children and a breadwinner to her cookings, never once she shied away from her duty. Though not educated extensively, she fills her world with unending learning and teaches us not only the fundamentals of growing up but also the path to becoming a purposeful being.
Here, we would like to wish all the mothers everywhere a Happy Mother’s Day and may you be blessed with eternal respect and perpetual good health until your final breath.
To my mum, I love you Mummy and may I have your love and care for as long as time permits.
To my wife, I love you darling and may you be showered with lots of love and care from everyone dear to you.. especially me.
Life doesn’t come with a manual – it comes with a Mother.
Visit us at www.fresco.strikingly.com or www.frescoroom.strikingly.com
Yes. We should be feeling happy all the time. Maybe it is easier said than done, but it is true. If you think about it, when bad things happen, it triggers our emotions at that moment and we automatically feel bad and sad about it. It is only natural our system process that way. But it is up to us to turn it around. Immediately too, if we want to.
Feeling bad about something that happened (yes, past-tense) won’t make you feel better. The only feeling you will cook up is basically the feeling of guilt and regret, and then hate that leads to anger – they tell you this in Star Wars you know.
When we get mad about something, usually, someone will get hurt physically or mentally. And these are the people that are close to us. Not everyone will put up with our emotions all the time certainly not fair to dump it onto others.
When we have a bad time/day, just give yourself a moment. Sit down. Reflect on what happened. Why did it happen? What could’ve happened? Is what just happened better off than something else? If yes, do you feel grateful?
Calm yourself and appreciate the things that are still positive around you. No use lamenting and kept circling around the matter if you can’t handle the emotions that come with it. Let go and relax about it. Feeling depressed and anxious will not solve or make it better. Really.
Follow the activities from the above image. Do something that pleases you and that can make you relaxed. While doing those things, something that you do less like watching the telly and hiding away from people around you will definitely make you more happy and sociable.
Have a happy weekend and remember, stay happy and let those around you live longer too! Hah!
We would like to wish all our fellow family and friends a Happy Wesak day which happens to fall on the 10th May 2017 – that is tomorrow! Those not working, have a great day-off.
Wesak Day is a holiday observed traditionally by the devout worshipers of Lord Buddha, the Enlightened One. Wesak Day is celebrated by Buddhists throughout the world especially in Sri Lanka, Nepal, India, Bangladesh and South East Asian countries which include Indonesia, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore and Malaysia. Wesak Day, or sometimes known as Wesakha, is informally referred to as ‘Buddha’s Birthday’, with the special day being commemorated in honouring the birth, enlightenment (nirvana) as well as passing away (Parinirvana) of Siddhartha Gautama Buddha. The holiday is usually known by its Sanskrit name in Mahayana Buddhist traditions.
Please follow the link to read on…Wesak Day Celebration
Article courtesy of WonderfulMalaysia.com
Hey guys! Guess what. We are generating more and more visits thru The Fresco Apartment and it’s going great! But we do realise that most of the properties on display are of a higher value bracket. So, we thought, why not a place where there’s something for everyone and it is affordable, gorgeous and best of all, having us as your agents! We are proud to announce our buddy site The Frescoroom where we have rentals as low as RM2,000 and sales below the RM 1M mix.
We always believe that ‘Everyone deserves the best, even with a little less!’.
Hop on to the site and enjoy your stay. Let me know if you have comments or how we could improve the site better.