- The pic of the agent is no other than – the buyer’s girlfriend!
- Both Agent A and B was shocked nonetheless.
- Agent A called up the owner and told him what has happened.
- However, the owner didn’t want anything to do with these agents’ issues. He just wants to make sure the deal goes thru although he was made aware that he is potentially selling at a lower price (hence the 2% agent fee) to this particular buyer if the agent is indeed someone attached to him.
- That is expected though.
- As also expected, when the agents tried to get hold of the buyer, he couldn’t be reached. And so does everyone.
Moral of the story for agents out there:
Make sure you try your best to get exclusivity. Always get your agency appointment letter signed by the owner. Without that, you are just another ‘person’ helping another person to market his/her property. Not until you have the appointment/exclusivity in black and white, the above would likely happen.
To the lady agent, all I can say is… karma strikes quick sometimes… (“.)